Experienced Plumber In North Lakes
If you want the best plumbing service North Lakes residents can find.
Scheduled and 24 Hour Emergency Plumbers in North Lakes and nearby suburbs
Whether you need a Blocked Drain or Leaking Tap fixed, Running Toilet or Leaking Roof, we can do it all.
If you would like a plumber in North Lakes, all you need to do is give our friendly team a call. Our plumbers provide all types of residential and commercial plumbing services in North Lakes and the surrounding suburbs too. We focus on quality plumbing and gas fitting, provided at the right price.
Our team can offer both scheduled and emergency plumbing North Lakes residents can count on. No matter what sort of job you need done. Our experienced plumbers will arrive on time, with the right equipment to get any job done.
Body corporate and property managers can also rest assured that our plumbers will arrive well dressed and ready to solve ongoing or emergency plumbing issues. For a plumber North Lakes locals rely on, it has to be Northside Plumbing and Maintenance.
Our Plumbers In North Lakes Offer:
- All Tap Repairs and Replacements
- Installation, replacement or repair of fixtures such as toilets, showers and sinks
- Hot Water System Installation or Replacement / Repairs
- Blocked drains and waste pipes cleared
- CCTV Camera Inspections in North Lakes
- Water leaks above and below ground
- Storm water gutter cleaning and repairs
- Drainage repairs and new work
- Backflow and Thermostatic Mixing Valve servicing, repairs and installations
- Sewerage Treatment System Installation and programmed maintenance
- Dishwasher Installation
- North Lakes Gas Fitter Services
- Water Audit Testing / Water Efficiency Reports
- Roof, Guttering and Downpipe installation or repairs
- New Water Supply and Alteration work
- Zip Units/Billi Boiler Services, Repairs and Replacements
- Fridge / Ice Maker water supply connections
- Body corporate plumbing
- Property manager work for emergencies or inspections.
Don’t Risk It! Use a Registered Qualified Plumber and not a handy man.
Plumbers must submit a “Notifiable Work – Form 4” and submit this to the QBCC once they have performed work at your premises. The QBCC will take disciplinary action against licensees who undertake work that does not comply with the Plumbing and Drainage Act 2002.
Please CLICK HERE for further information regarding what is classified as notifiable work and why you should not engage a handy man to do your plumbing work.
Get Plumbing Help
Our plumbing services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When you need immediate plumbing solutions, give Northside Plumbing and Maintenance a call on 1300 101 141/ 0405 333 221, or click button on right and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Even though we provide second-to-none quality of service, our rates are still competitive and reasonable. So whenever you have a plumbing problem, call us and we’ll be there right away.